Friday, April 3, 2009

College Days

Damnnnnnnnnn........................This has been the Best Phase of my life till date.It has given me lot of cherishable moments reliving many of them shivers me to spine.God...........It was great and happening.My eyes flashens up with each and every single moment that i have lived, for many this may be history for me its a way of breathing the life into those dead memories which are like those bees which keep on coming back into the flower for its nectar.Love, hate or loathe me i am going to share all the experiences and the stories out on blog. The long walk begins...........
Just imagine the situation walking into first day of college wondering what to do,whom to talk to ,excited and exasperated.Thats how i was when i first stepped into my college.For me this has been a second home.But guess what i met on this day one of my dearst pals till now.Guess who none other then KUNAL PANDEY!!!!!!!!!We fondly refer him as Pandeyji.He is a chatterbox and can keep on talking on for long time.For me when i entered into college he was just like an overconfident,oversmart guy for whom everything and everyone is stupid and foolish.Yes that was the initial opinions about him.I simply crashed into him and asked about all the beautiful gals who have walked into college.Nobody knows kunal much better then me ,you know thats what evryone who hangout with kunal for some time start to believe.He didnt uttered a single word about that but he himself would have accumulated all the knowledge.I thought what the f*** who comes into college for studying and he was talking about lectures and lecturers.To my horror later i realised he was the guy who will be at all my gals all the time.Hmmmm coming back I was very nervous on that day and it gave me goosebumps from the name of ragging.But here i was with kunal pandey on the very first day of my college into cafetaria.Truly a courageous act when you are walking to a dead end and where there is no coming back.Anxiously and with a worried look i walked inside but here was the guy with me who was walking as if he is the master of the world.Confidently he went to the anna fondly we use to refer to the owner of the cafetaria and ordered UTHAPPA.You know not to my amazement there is one more guy who our group has nicknamed as ANNA and he is working in some other country washing all lump of S***.And then came the outrageous acts of the first day of college which highlights and marks the beginning of all my courageful acts.We were sitting beside fourth year students and to my amazement kunal gave the introduction to seniors and gradually started debate trying to prove what kind of S*** they are.It gives me no shame in acknowledging the vary fact that i was scared but on that day made a pact with myself that in my dreadest of dreams i will not accompany kunal.I didnt attended any lectures and ran the fastest race of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment