Friday, April 10, 2009

1st year of my college life

Beginning with new dawn i dressed candidly to walk my way back to the so called "knowledge center"(I know nobody can hold their smiles back!!!!!!.............But yes thats how many would arguably refer it).Provoked by the sense of humdinger in the college, i went to college to attend my first lecture.I sat in the classroom and awaited for gals.Quite watchful, i found few gals entering into my classroom.Yipeeee i said and sat patiently.But a catastrophic soon hit me and i realised that they were my seniors and had crashed into room for having a pie.Laughing and giggling those mermaids came inside and asked small boy to come out.Yes for me he looked like a guy out from school and i murmered to myself Shit can't they look for some dashing and handsome guys!!!!! The small guy with innocent and childish looks was none other then my
dear friend Gajaindera jain.He looked to me just like another guy and soon we became very good friends.He was the guy with whom i had spent considerable amount of my time during first year.I had fun being out with him.I used to call him gajju.We use to have a good look at all possible remote places where we could have located Chick.I use to ask him where are the gals???????Coming back i didnt found any single gal worth to try my lovely charm on.But as u know........jab kuch nahin hota toh peth bharne ke liye aise hi kaam chalana padta hai.I had a good look around and decided to atleast have a phone-a-friend.Yah thats the thing that stuck my mind after seeing all the first year gals.Girls are stupid.Everyone knows that apart from girls themselves,you dont believe me ask the guys. hahahahaha.Time was going in a flash and i was having fun.Gradually as days past by i started to make more friends.In first year most of the timei se to be Gajain,Arvind and satish.We all were in same class and had taken admission into different departments.We were the Fab Four of the FE-2.hahahaha.gajain was a class guy.He use to make false claims to me.........oye woh ladki line de rahi hai.ja bhai ja..........kool bach gaya.jada guts nahin dikhaya.But that was fun.I will talk about gals in some other section.Now its only guys and my friends.Thinking about lectures it gives me fun.
*******************************************
First instance of lecture that comes into my mind is about my brother rohan kokate aka roni alias Aakash......dont know.lol.He was siiting on the first bench.For me he was another studious guy,from studious guys i always use to run away......I dont know may be i never studied in my four years.Coming back.That was Mechanics class.This guy suddenly asked our Hippocratic and fake accent professor Mr.Salunke.....What is the difference between torque and moment.The rest was history.F*** after that he never sat on first bench especially in salunkes class.Kudos to rohan for showing spirited attitude,last time ever he showed that.Well talking about rohan how can i miss his dearest pal.......Ketan Kale.I have repeated so many times,lets do it again.Sitting on last bench just before BEE lecture i saw a handsome guy wearing a yellow t-shirt and specks
entered into the classroom.First time i looked at him and said to mysel yes there is competition to you dude.looked at the way he was walking i breathed some confidence and said wtf he walks like a gal and the funnies part is that he later in his fourth year walked on ramp.Gosh the guys has guts.Hats off to you bro.He sat beside me in the lecture and started to solve problems.
I was amazed how can guys do it in the first lecture.I asked him few doubts and later it gave me immense joy to found out he was another moron among the bunch of morons.holy Shit!!!!!!!Yes there was one more guy who had impressed everyone with his pep talks and brain,once my friend,Ankur Gupta.
**********************************************
I cant resist myself from mentioning few names.There was a guy Ashish.He was smart and had formed a small group whom i use to refer as bunch of oversmart peoples.Yes my dear friend Rohan was also part of that group later on became the playboy of his department.There was guy in their group who would have hardly spoke truth-John.He use to say Hi,I am john played with john.Abe pucha kya kisi ne tereko.sala style maar raha hai.Haan phekne ke baare mein baat karo toh yeh bande ko kaise bhul sakte hai-Omkar Hushing.Iska toh limit hi nahin tha pehkne ka.He will always come up with some new story.We all use to have fun whenever we use to talk what crap he use to speak.Memories are getting refreshed every second as i am penning down the incidents.A guy named Gnyandeep who use to come from lalbaug.He was another fake man.He never use to brush his teeths,always foul smell use to come once we use to stand beside him.Was very gutsy.Once a senior was takinh his ragging.Later he came where we were sitting and started boasting-Dekh linga.Abhi ragging de diya hai.Aise kaise kar sakte.Bol diya maine mere area mein aao.Phir batata hu.What.Hamare yahan par ek kahawat hai-Apne area mein toh Kutta bhi sher hota hai.Uski ek mast friend thi NAuheed.They we very good and intimate friends.Few people are going to kill me.

To be Continued................

1 comment: